Built for your firm and your employees.
Corporate Retirement Solutions
Profit sharing plans
- Defined benefit plans
- 401(k) plans
- IRAs (individual retirement accounts)
- SEP (simplified employee pension) plans
- SIMPLE IRAs
- Solo 401k
- Non-Qualified Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
A well-chosen retirement plan is one of the most valuable benefits that business owners can provide--both to themselves and to their employees. We provide the guidance to help you choose a plan that will build and protect wealth most efficiently and cost-effectively.
Because we understand the ins and outs of different kinds of retirement plans, we are able to accurately match particular plans with your specific goals.
We also provide education to help employees make the most of the plan you've chosen to provide. And our advisory services are available to help individual clients reach investment goals within their retirement accounts. Our guidance includes:
- Asset allocation: How to diversify your portfolio across asset classes to help achieve your goals with the least possible risk.
- Investment recommendations: We provide guidance about choosing individual funds and other investments within your asset allocations.
- Rebalancing: Market changes and other factors can push your asset allocation from its original balance. We monitor your portfolio and recommend periodic rebalancing to ensure you maintain an optimum mix of investments.
We proudly serve as our clients' advocate in both selecting a retirement plan and making sure that it's used to its maximum benefit.
Power Financial Partners’ Super PEP
If you are looking for a Simple and Easy to Implement solution that minimizes your day-to-day involvement in managing a 401k and reduce your hard dollar expenses for operating a 401k, we have the solution for you. Power Financial Partners Choice Pooled Solutions